*Terms & Conditions
Participants above 10 years of age can apply , there is no upper age limit to apply for Pro-Cricket T20 Blasters Trophy UK 2023 registration . We have divided the players into three age groups i.e.14,16 ,18 and 21.
- Parent/Participants must read all details about the tournament before filling up the registration form.
- Kindly fill all the necessary details under “Medical History”, If appropriate information for the same is not shared, the organiser will not be held responsible for any medical emergency that may arise.
- All forms (online) must be submitted within the timeframe or stipulated time by the organiser, failure to do so can result in the non-consideration of participation.
- Post receipt and review of duly filled registration form , the participant will be informed via email and Text messages on the respective registered mobile number and email address for further processes.
- Participants shall qualify for the sponsored International trips (within Asia).
- Participants shall qualify for the sponsored INTERNATIONAL trip to UK (Europe).
- Participants will be playing T20 matches to qualify for the sponsored International Trip to Europe.
- For more details please visit our website www.pccricketacademy.in. Original and photo copies of Aadhar card and birth certificate along with 2 passport size photographs of participant must be carried to verify the identity.
City Matches T&C
- Participating Players must carry their own kits at the event.
- It is mandatory for the players to carry their personal Cricket Abdomen guard, without which players participation will be effected.
- Players must strictly comply with the tournament Rules and Regulations.
- Players must co-operate with the organisers to help run the tournament to the highest possible standards and the utmost integrity.
- In case of any suspect or alleged breach of regulations by any participant or any respective parents or Guardians that may impact the integrity of the match or the tournament, the organisers reserve the right to suspend the participation of the player/ participant with immediate effect.
- All matches shall be played according to the schedule set by the organisers and any change in the same will be communicated to the participants.
- The Umpires/ selectors decisions will be final and any kind of disagreement with the same is not appreciated.
Basic Medical and First Aid facilities will be available during the tournament at the venue, in case of need.
It is mandatory to inform the Organisers in case of any unavoidable delay and / or inability to attend the match or tournament.
- Parents and Participants are requested to :
- To comply with the Laws / Rules of the game laid down by the Organisers.
- To respect their opponents and observe the principles of Fair Play on and off the field of play throughout the Tournament.
- To be responsible for one’s belongings and behaviour on and off the field of play throughout the Tournament.
- To accept all arrangements made by the Organisers for the conduct of the Matches.
- To attend and participate in all the Matches as scheduled and organised.
- All next level achievers will receive their gratifications online and hardcopy of the same will be presented to the respective city Matches as per CrickHero point.
Indemnity Clause : The Parent confirms that the organisers will not be liable for any kind of injury, loss of life or property of the Participants or Guardians or Parents & he/she will take complete responsibility of the participant.
NOTE : The Organiser reserves the right to approve/ disapprove a participants’ registration and is not obligated to share any jurisdictions for the same. The Organiser reserves the right to alter/change/modify the tournament format / categories while duly notifying the participants of the same.
- Registration for the Pro-Cricket T20 Blasters Trophy UK 2023 tournament is chargeable.
Total Tournament Fee is Rs. 4200/-( Rupee Four thousand and Two Hundred Only).
- Payment of Rs.499/- ( Rupee Four Hundred and Ninety Nine only) has to be paid at the time of online Registration. Balance of Rs.3700/- (Rupees three Thousand Seven Hundred only) needs to be cleared during Documentation Submission day.
- Carry the Acknowledgement Printout in Original along with all the Government approved ID Proof.
If a Parent/ Participant is found to have provided fraudulent information during registration, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the participation of the participant.
- A participant can register only one time for the tournament.
- Organisers will not/ cannot be held responsible for any sort of physical or mental harm/injury/illness that may cause during the tournament or while playing the game.
- Organisers will not/ cannot be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings that may arise during the tournament or while playing the game.
- All Prizes & Gratifications are subject to the relevant tax deductions.
- The Participation / Registration shall be governed and construed in accordance to the Laws of Kolkata shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the Participation / Registration.
* I hereby declare, after having read and agreed to all the Terms and Conditions , that all details provided above are true to best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand that it is made use as evidence in court and is subject to the penalty for perjury.
*I do here by declared that all details provided above are true to best of my knowledge and belief.